Discover the vibrant world of watercolours by dedicating time for art classes to learn and create attractive botanical and floral art. These workshops are designed for absolute beginners or art practitioners who are new to watercolour painting. It features a flexible incremental learning structure for you to learn how to observe, sketch and paint a variety of flora and foliage, with chances to experience observational study of blooms and greens at every class.
Here are the classes you can choose from:
• Botanical Floral Watercolour and Illustration Course - 8 classes, valid for 12 weeks: S$855
• Botanical Floral Watercolour and Illustration Course - 4 classes, valid for 8 weeks : S$480
• Botanical Floral Watercolour and Illustration Course – Single class: $138
Read the complete Workshops FAQs Here.
• ‘Art & Tea Series’ – Botanical Art Workshops combined with delectable high tea offerings in intimate luxe settings: different prices apply
Sign up here for our next 'Art & Tea' workshop at Pollen Restaurant at Gardens By The Bay on 25 June 2017, Sunday!
• ‘Art of Nature Journeys' – overseas full-immersion creative retreats (5 days)
Join us on our upcoming Art Holiday to Chiangmai from 5 to 9 August 2017 - more info Here
• Collaborative Thematic Art Workshops & Events with our partners
Teacher: As a city girl who falls in love with nature, Lucinda Law became a botanical watercolour artist and teacher in 2015 and has previously taught in the arts/design field of study for more than 14 years. She has worked on commissioned works and design bespoke nature-led creative workshops for clients such as Chanel, Bentley, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Harper’s Bazaar SG/ India, Kate Spade, Melissa, Uniqlo, Clinique, Clarins, etc.
She is the first artist to show her botanical illustrations on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar SG Feb 2016. In the same year, she was appointed as the local personality for the social media launch for the new Chanel no. 5 L'eau in collaboration with Harper's Bazaar SG. In 2017, she became the first artist in Singapore to e appointed as the Faber-Castell Singapore Art & Graphic Ambassador. Read more... here
Private, group and corporate classes: Lucinda organised bespoke workshops for corporate clients and individuals. She makes guest artist appearance where she is hired to create live illustrations during the events. For more details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org