The Art & Tea Series by Within studio offer unique botanical art experiences combined with delectable high tea offerings that are crafted for ladies in intimate luxe settings. The first of the series will take place on 14 May 2017, Sunday from 2pm to 5pm at the elegant Lighthouse Restaurant located at The Fullerton Hotel, one of Singapore’s heritage landmarks.
Offering a panorama view of the Marina Bay area, The Lighthouse Restaurant will be exclusive to guests at this bespoke workshop where botanical watercolour artist Lucinda Law will take art and nature lovers through a creative journey of illustrating and painting beautiful orchid flowers.
Thereafter guests will enjoy a sumptuous three-tier Afternoon Tea Set with savoury and sweet treats such as Smoked Salmon Mille Feuille with Avruga Caviar, Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart, and Raspberry Financier, as well as free flow of coffee or tea. They will also bring home their artwork and a beauty goodie bag with Clarins Skin Firming set of products* worth $100 and Spa credit vouchers from the Fullerton Hotel Singapore. Mothers and daughters are welcome at this special afternoon of ART & TEA to celebrate Mother’s Day at The Fullerton Hotel Singapore!
Date: 14 May 2017, Sunday Time: 2pm to 5pm (3 hours)
Venue: The Lighthouse Restaurant (Level 8, Fullerton Hotel Singapore), please enquire with the friendly hotel staff on the whereabout of the lifts to specially access this floor.
- 2 hr 15 mins watercolour workshops which includes use of art materials
- A beauty goodie bag by Clarins that includes a Skin Firming Set (worth $100)
· Gentle Foaming Cleanser travel-sized (30ml)
· Extra-Firming Treatment Essences travel-sized (50ml)
· Extra-Firming Mask travel-sized (15ml)
· Extra-Firming Day Cream travel-sized (15ml)
· Clarins Beauty Purse
- Fullerton Spa $50 spa credit voucher can be redeemed on any 90-minutes & above treatments and Fullerton Spa $38 spa credit voucher can be redeemed for 60-minutes treatment and above.
- Afternoon Tea set (worth S$50++) and private enjoyment of the Lighthouse Restaurant with panoramic view of the Marina Bay area.
Bookings: Seats are limited. For bookings, please email email@example.com or confirm your seats via the peatix link below: